Thursday, October 18, 2012

Salon Life

Finally started back to work after being on Maternity leave. You don't realize how much you miss adult conversation until you have been cooped up in your house for 7 weeks doing nothing but taking care of baby and watching t.v.

I feel like I'm finally back in the loop of all things work and so glad to get my hands in some hair! So glad to get back in the gossip as well. I have gotten tickled at some of my clients who literally have not gotten their hair done since I left for maternity leave because they're too afraid someone will ruin it. Makes me feel good!

So on that note thank goodness for jobs that you look forward to going back to and such wonderful girls I work with that make it so enjoyable for me that I don't miss my kids all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment